Welcome to Lost Jewellery Recovery. My name is Michael and I run a professional Metal Detecting Service based in Sydney, with possible referrals available throughout NSW. I am scuba qualified and detect the ocean, beach, yards and parks. LJR uses the worlds best land and water detecting Equipment, with great success on recoveries, I am highly motivated and take great pride in recovering your belongings, don't let someone else claim your belongings!
I started metal detecting at the age of ten as just a hobby. After helping many people over the years finding their lost beloved items, from wedding rings to car keys, I am now focused on a professional Metal Detecting Service LJR.
- Land Detector: Mine Lab Safari
- Water Detector: Mine Lab Excalibur 11 (Waterproof to 200 feet)
- Pin pointer: Garrett pro pointer AT
- 18 Litre 232 bar Faber scuba tank (2 to 3 hr dive time)
- SASUBA hookah system
- Sea Doo scooter, for sand blasting rock pools with rio bar bottom
- Modified heavy duty plastic cyclone shovel for beach and water recoveries
- Custom made aluminium scoop for beach recoveries
- Various garden digging tools for yards and park recoveries
$150, for a two hour search. This is a standard NSW search fee, which includes equipment needed for recovery, travel costs to and from location, petrol, toll, etc. Most items are recovered within the first hour. Donations on top of fees are deeply appreciated and go towards equipment maintenance, but are not expected.